Located in Johns Creek, our in office Procedure Center is fully accredited by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). This allows our patients to complete the entire perioperative process (pre-op, procedure, and recovery) in our office. Our Procedure Center grants a safely performed in office procedure outside of the traditional hospital setting which is convenient and more cost efficient for our patients.
We perform a wide array of vascular procedures in our Procedure Center, including:
- Port-a-cath placement and removal
- Peripheral arterial angiogram, atherectomy, angioplasty and stent
- Renal artery angioplasty and stent
- Mesenteric artery angioplasty and stent
- Venogram and venous stenting
- Dialysis access maintenance
- IVC Filter insertion and removal
- Endovenous ablation
- Permacath placement
Contact Us today for more information about services offered in our Procedure Center.