Anuj Mahajan, M.D.
Dr. Anuj Mahajan is Board Certified in Vascular Surgery and General Surgery by American Board of Surgery. He graduated from Georgia Institute of Technology with Bachelors of Science degree in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering in 2005. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Medical College of Georgia in 2009. He completed his Internship and General Surgery training at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.
He went on to complete his Vascular and Endovascular surgery fellowship at University of Southern California in 2016.
He is also certified in Interpretation of Vascular Ultrasound studies. During his fellowship, beyond his extensive clinical training, he presented research at both Vascular National and Regional academic meetings.
- Society of Vascular Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
Areas of Interest:
- Minimally-Invasive Endovascular Therapy
- Thoracic, Abdominal Aortic, and Peripheral Aneurysms (Endovascular and Surgical Treatment)
- Carotid/Cerebrovascular Disease - Endovascular and Surgical Treatment
- Renal and Mesenteric Disease - Endovascular and Surgical Treatment
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) - Endovascular and Surgical Treatment
- Venous Disease - Varicose Veins, Spider Veins, DVT, Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot Ulcer and Limb Preservation
- Dialysis Access - Creation and Maintenance (AV Fistula and AV Graft, Dialysis catheters, Port Placement)